The maritime & river-based industries in the heart of the event
THE "BLUE PAPER" OF MARETICS PRESENTATION
This work defines the road map towards the development of the digital maritime economy.
MARETIC CLUSTER LAUNCHING
The bearing structure of the Maretics constitutes the partnership framework conducive to its development.
During one and a half day, SEA and ICT professionals, scientists and higher education representatives will share their knowledge and their opinion on the new IT practices in the maritime and river-based activities.
- Maritime and river-based federations and trades association
- ICT service and solution providers
- Business clusters, research laboratories, higher education establishments
- Harbour towns, local authorities and business development agencies
IDENTIFYING in the maritime and IT world :
- The key stakeholders
- The digital technologies
- The research studies
- The training opportunities
GATHERING to foster
- Technologies compatibility
- Research sharing
- Training specializations
- Investment pooling
DEVELOPING collaborative projects between teachers, scientists and professionals from the ICT, sea and river sectors.